Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
For Real Estate Professionals
Here are some important advantages of listing a home that has been Move-In Certified™:
- You can recommend US, a InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector® to inspect the home before the buyer's inspector is hired.
- Your client (the seller) can schedule the inspection at his convenience, with little effort on your part.
- Your client can assist the inspector during the inspection, something that's not typically done during a buyer's inspection. This can streamline the inspection process and give your client confidence in the condition of the home you're helping them sell.
- You and your client will be alerted to any immediate safety issues discovered, before other agents and potential buyers tour the home.
- A seller inspection relieves you of having to hurriedly procure repair estimates and schedule repairs for your client.
- Repairs can be made ahead of time and will help the home show better.
- Your client will have the opportunity to correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it's generated and distributed to prospective buyers.
- The inspection report will help your client see their home through the eyes of an unbiased third party, thus making them more realistic about their asking price.
- A Move-In Certified™ yard sign, provided by the InterNACHI inspector, will attract potential buyers looking for a home in the neighborhood.
- The inspection report can be hosted on www.FetchReport.com, which will entice potential buyers to tour other Move-In Certified™ homes.
- The Move-In Certified™ inspection report can be used as a marketing tool that goes beyond the seller's disclosure. This kind of forthrightness is a great way to help sell the home and engage in a low-stress transaction.
- The inspection report can help relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions and concerns before they walk away from an otherwise great deal.
- A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection report helps eliminate "buyer's remorse" that can sometimes occur after the buyer's inspection. With a pre-listing inspection, the facts are up front and there are seldom any new issues or surprises by closing.
- A seller inspection helps prevent protracted negotiations and 11th-hour re-negotiations.
- The seller inspection and report may persuade a buyer to waive his own inspection contingency.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspections reveals unexpected problems at the last minute.
- The inspection report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.